hosted by Yijo - Korean BBQ Restaurant
Yijo Korean BBQ Restaurant and London Korean Drama Club are pleased to announce an evening where Korean Drama culture and Korean Food meet.
First the food !
Here's the menu for the night :
- Bulgogi Kimbap : Korean rice rolls
- Pajeon : Traditional spring onions and seafood pancake
- Yang Yeum Chicken : Korean style fried chicken
- Charcoal BBQ on the table with Samgyeopsal (pork belly) and Beef Bulgogi
- Modum Kimchi : a selection of 3 different kimchi)
- A selection of banchan (side dishes)
- Bungeoppang : Korean fish-shaped waffle
Then the drama part !
Different topics will be discussed:
1. K-Drama Awards UK 2014: you will be able to shortlist your favorite dramas of 2013, so that the UK audience can vote independently from the DramaFever Awards;
2. 'Learning Korean with K-dramas': all of you are interested in learning Korean, so we will discuss ways to use Korean dramas for that matter;
3. Other exciting events based on your favorite TV shows: Running Man, Super Star K, and many more...
Also, let us (Yijo) know via email any OST requests for the night and will take care of the playlist!
So if all of that seems enticing, do not hesitate and join us for a great evening !
Service charge is included.
Drinks are not included. We have a selection of Korean beers and spirits, and also soft drinks. Soju Cocktails are also available.