hosted by Maida Hill Place
During this two hour workshop, spend a session with Mark Laurie, director of NCASS (Nationwide caterers association) – the Guru of street food trading!
The workshop runs from 6.30 – 8.30 with a Q&A session, free drink and networking until 9.30pm.
Some of the topics covered will include:
- What is Streetfood?
- The roots of the UK Streetfood industry
- What is Streetfood for you? What does it take to be a Streetfood entrepreneur?
- Getting started: what does it cost, what do you need and where do you start?
- Food safety – what you need to know
- Buying equipment
- Product development
- Getting work & getting noticed