hosted by Supernourished
This masterclass will cover the principles of the raw food diet: ingredients, equipment and techniques.
Learn how to easily incorporate more raw food into your everyday life as well as what it means to fully embrace a raw food lifestyle.
By the end of the class students will:
- Understand what a raw food diet involves, including ingredients and preparation techniques
- Become familiar with the equipment used in raw food preparation
- Understand how to prepare the following:
- Smoothies and juices
- Nut milks and superfood breakfasts
- Simple raw meals: wraps and rolls, super salads, noodles and ‘pasta’
- Desserts and treats
Know how to reap the benefits of including more raw foods into their diets, without necessarily having to commit to a total raw food diet.
This class is ideally suited to you if you are already trying some raw food but want to understand the lifestyle, learn how to create more interesting meals and how to achieve balanced nutrition.