hosted by Hen Corner
‘We had a really wonderful afternoon, it was both very informative and inspirational. Thank you very much for your hospitality and very useful tips. We hope to start our very own journey very soon. ‘ Khalid TripAdvisor
September is the perfect time to gather the best of the bounty and squirrel it away for the colder days. Whilst we use many techniques throughout the year to preserve our home grown produce, this course transforms garden fruits into delicious drinks that will warm the cockles of your heart…
Sara Ward will welcome you to Hen Corner with drinks and homemade biscuits. After an introduction to our time together you will have opportunity to stroll around the garden visiting the chickens and bees, then off to the conservatory to make some magic…
We are pleased to bring you this London Fruit Wine and Liqueur course.
Our time together will include:
- An explanation of the background to Cider Sunday
- Exploring different preserving techniques; including fermenting drinks
- Participation in producing this year’s apple wine
- Design our own liqueurs from a selection of fruits and spirits
- Each guest goes home with recipe sheets, a demijohn of apple wine and the liqueur that you have made.