hosted by Hen Corner
It’s a wonderful thing to create beautiful home made treats for friends and family at Christmas. Join us for the day as we bake, roast, preserve and decorate to fill gift baskets for the festive season…
Sara Ward will welcome you to Hen Corner with fresh coffee and homemade treats. After an introduction to our time together you will have opportunity to stroll around the garden visiting the chickens and bees, then off to the conservatory and kitchen to prep & preserve…
We’d love you to join us as we welcome in the season to the sound of carols and roll up our sleeves for some Christmas baking
We are pleased to bring you this London Christmas hamper making course.
Our time together will include:
- An introduction to Hen Corner
- Preserving Spiced Mango Chutney
- Baking beautiful Fruit and Nut Biscotti
- Homemade lunch together
- Decorating Chocolate Medallions
- Roasting Bar Nuts
- Packing our goodies into Christmas baskets, wrapping with cellophane and adorning with ribbon
Each guest goes home with their hamper, all recipe sheets, and the confidence to make more for friends and family.