hosted by The King & Co
Love food & wine? Then this is the event for you!
Join us on Tuesday 17th November as Rotli Crew & A Grape Night In prepare a specially paired five-course menu of modern Indian cuisine & perfectly matched wines from around the world that will awaken your tastebuds & lead you on a taste sensation.
Launching in early 2014, Rotli Crew are now well established stars of the street food scene with their menu derived from personal family recipes, regional curries & unusual & eclectic Indian delicacies. All of which reflects the delicious dishes eaten at home by Indian families, using the freshest sustainable & seasonal ingredients. For this event you can expect delights such as:
- Mini-poppadum's & homemade pickles
- Aubergine, paneer & seasonal greens bhajia
- Kashmiri mutton curry with winter veg & cumin scented rice
- Jeera-fried chicken wings with tomato & onion kachumber & green chilli raita
- Chilli chocolate brownie with homemade cardamom ice-cream
*Vegetarian options are also available. If you have an allergy or intolerance please let us know when booking & we will do our best to offer an alternative*
For more info about the event or two inform us of any dietary requirements, allergies or intolerances please e-mail us at email@example.com