hosted by Deena Kakaya Vegetarian cooking
When the world is your palate, vegetarian food or cooking can never be dull! In this class you can expect to be excited, inspired and hungrily roused by hands-on learning of new, modern vegetarian recipes that you will not find elsewhere, as Deena's recipes are all her own creation. In fact these recipes are so tantalizing and unusual that Deena has been said to epitomize the modern vegetarian.
Learn three modern vegetarian recipes in 2.5 hours and an opportunity to eat them too.
Sample Menu for the class:
* Vietnamese spring rolls (also called summer rolls or rice paper rolls) filled with Hot and spicy tofu, alfalfa sprouts, asparagus and cucumber
* Paneer, sweetcorn and sundried tomato pakora
* Stuffed aubergine and pineapple curry
* Deena will bring chutney, pickles and popadums
* surprise dessert
- Bring tupperware to take home any food not eaten on the day!
- All ingredients are provided
- All guests are assisted by Deena and her assistant
- We do all the washing up afterwards
- the class is held at Central street cookery school in old street, which is has a beautiful kitchen full of light and excellent facilities
Deena is a writer for some leading UK food magazine, a vegetarian cookery tutor and runs a very popular blog at www.deenakakaya.com