- Our food tour is packed full of exciting Indian food from around the Indian subcontinent (Indian, Pakistan, Bangladesh) all available on the streets of London
- Your guide will navigate you through London’s famous Brick Lane with it’s buzzing bars, food scene, art, and restaurants
- Sample numerous curries such as hot and sour combinations, and traditional ones all served with delicious fluffy naan bread
- Drink cold Indian beers to accompany the curries (soft drink options or wine also available)
- Stop in an authentic Indian savoury shop, to sample tasty pakoras and spongy dhokras
- See the truly diverse range of Indian sweets/candy available in a traditional Indian sweet shop and a chance to sample sweet gulaab jamuns and creamy ras malai
- Your guide will inform you about Indian food, its diversity, and its presence in London and UK food culture
- Tour round an Indian supermarket with a chance to buy a range of Indian spices and other exotic items like crispy paapers and fiery Indian snacks
- See traditional paan being made, and enjoy a sample
- Last stop an an authentic Punjabi restaurant, serving the real deal of tandoori favourites such as sizzling chicken Tikka’s and succulent lamb chops
- And with all our tours there’s our secret dish that you can only find out on the day!
Click an experience above to be the first to link your blog post.
Click an experience above to write the first review.