hosted by The Avenue Cookery School
All students will have had a basic ground knowledge either from The Avenue’s Really Useful and Chalet Course or from experience gained elsewhere.
On the first day you will have a thorough recap on knife skills and other important tips skills that will be a help for you and your future in cooking.
Each day on this course you will cook new inspired recipes, one of which you get to take home with you so you can show off your new found cooking skills to your family and friends.
At The Avenue we teach students to have the confidence and understanding in food to enable you to work without a cookbook, but rather to use them for new ideas. We are very flexible at The Avenue so any gaps in knowledge can be easily filled.
*Those marked dates will include our amazing Easy Christmas Class
What We Offer
- Excellent teaching
- Professional advice
- Very busy cooking programme
- An opportunity to boost your kitchen confidence
- An Avenue cooking certificate
- The Avenue Cookbook
- The Avenue apron
- Knife skills
- Variations of bread making, including Diana’s famous bread
- Elaborate cake making
- Making your own soft drinks
- Food presentation
- Boning meat and handling fish
- Preparing and cooking a variety of vegetables
- Learning to cook international foods and different techniques
- Canapé making
Twice Baked Cheese Soufflé with a Red Pepper Coulis
Thai Green Curry with Lemon Saffron Rice and a Vegetable Stir Fried
A Trio of Raspberry Macaroons, Raspberry Cheesecake and Raspberry and Orange Parfait
Please contact Sophie for further details