hosted by Leiths School of Food & Wine
Extract from Leiths website:
Introducing the new and exciting Master Classes from Juliet Sear of Fancy Nancy and Christine Lee of Boo Lee Scrumptious! With over 30 years experience between them they are two of the industry’s top professionals and have made cakes for many famous people and events.
For their second class at Leiths, cake experts Juliet and Christine invite you into the world of cake pops. This class looks at the new craze for cake pops a confection that has recently crossed the Atlantic. The day starts with drinks and and pastries, you will then have demonstration of baking the perfect chocolate truffle cake and how to transform this into your cake pop.
After a light lunch you will start to make and dip your own cake pops to take away. A variety of decorations will be shown for all skill levels and will you will also be shown ribboning and wrapping to display your cake pops at their best
This course will include refreshments on arrival and a light lunch.
What the day involves:
* Coffee & pastries on arrival
* All ingredients are provided and weighed out for you in advance
* Unless otherwise specified, classes are a combination of a talk or demo, then plenty of hands-on cooking
* Wine is supplied at lunch to accompany the meal you have cooked
* Any food not eaten can be taken home
* Unless otherwise stated, a light lunch is provided for classes where students have not cooked a meal
* A recipe booklet
* All guests are assisted by Leiths teachers
* We do the washing up
What you need to bring:
* An apron
* A notebook