hosted by Leiths School of Food & Wine
Extract from Leiths website:
Flavia Rowse brings a hint of the Mediterranean to Leiths with this sunshine-inspired menu. In this hands-on class, you will learn to prepare an array of dishes that are simple to prepare, from great tasting dips and starters, to light mains and easy desserts, ensuring that you enjoy the party too!
The day begins with coffee and pastries, then join in the cooking as you help to prepare a sumptuous lunch to be enjoyed with a well earned glass of wine.
• Smokey aubergine puree with garlic, tahini and lemon with pitta crisps
• Broad bean and mint bruschetta
• Vegetables with homemade aioli
• Carpaccio of quick seared fillet of beef with a watercress, caper, anchovy, lemon and herb dressing and parmesan shavings
• Tagliatelle with smoked mozzarella, tomato and basil
• Poached sea bass with summer vegetables and shallot dressing
• Pears in red wine and cinnamon