hosted by Coconut Kitchens
A three Course Hands-On Indian Master Class. An experience not to be missed. Saturday Class at Greenwich, London
Conducted by Prakash a professional chef. When cooking is done, sit around and enjoy your creations with a glass of wine and socialise with fellow foodies.
No experience necessary, if you have enthusiasm for food then that's all you need!
At the end of the lesson you will have the confidence to cook these dishes at home. Invite your friends over and show them your culinary talents.
Class will last for 3 - 3.5 Hrs. You will make the following;
1. Vegetable Samosas and Green Chutney.
2. Chicken Curry - Kerala Style with coconut and ground spices masala.
3. Red Lentil (Dal) Side Dish - Goa Style with tomato, Turmeric, ginger & garlic.
4. Spinach & Potato Side Dish - Punjab Style with green chilies, spices and lime.
5. Coconut & Red chilli Sambol (Relish) - Tamil Nadu style with ginger & curry leaves.
6. Banana Fritter with Cane Sugar and hint of Cinnamon - Sri Lanka
Cost: £69.00 / Per person OR £120 / two persons.
Includes all ingredients, recipe sheets, dinner, wine and drinks.
In addition, as our complements we will give you spices to take home enough to make three or four dishes.
Classes are limited to a maximum of 12 people.