hosted by Mondsey
SOLD OUT! OUR NEXT SUPPERCLUB IS ON THE 23RD OF AUGUST.
"Had an amazing time! Food was great, Malaysian mother endorsed!"
- Review from a recent supper club guest
We will be hosting 8 guests around our rustic dining table and serving up to 6 courses showcasing the multicultural cuisine of Malaysia. These dishes are a mix of our families’ recipes and our own creations.
- Our signature welcome cocktail
- Starters: Satay Chicken with Homemade Peanut Sauce, Otak-Otak (Spiced Fish Mousse)
- Mains: Tau Yew Bak (Braised Pork in Soy & Garlic), Chicken Rendang, Kangkung (Morning Glory) Belacan
- Surprise Dessert & Petit Four
All courses will be served in the middle for sharing, with rice accompanying the mains, as typical in our family homes in Kuala Lumpur.
* This menu is subject to change
This event is BYO wine / beer and starts at 7pm. Bermondsey tube station is a 7 minute walk from our home. Location details will be available once the booking is confirmed.
Minimum donation of £25 / person. Donations will only be used to cover ingredient & raw material costs. All profits from this event will be donated to Alzheimer’s Research UK.
If you have any food allergies or dietary requirements, please drop us an email at email@example.com before booking. Due to the small scale nature of the event, we will not be able to cater specifically for vegetarians.