hosted by Your Sushi
This fun Sushi making class runs for a very full hour with a professional Sushi Chef teaching you all the tricks and best tips to make great Sushi rolls, in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
The Sushi you will create will be totally authentic and of a much higher quality than those of the Sushi restaurant chains of course!
This is a very 'Hands on' session and you will learn at least two different types of Sushi rolls.
You will then go home with a very full Bento box, Miso soup, Wasabi, ginger, soy sauce, chop sticks, and all the Sushi you will make during the class…a lot of Sushi!
You will learn
* The Art of cooking Sushi rice
* How to prepare vegetables
* Sushi vegetarian toppings
* How to make a variety of sushi: Hoso Maki, Futo Maki, California rolls, Temaki...
* Last but not least: Presentation skills
You will go home with your own Bento Box full of Sushi, a big smile and a 25 pages Ebook to teach you all the tips you need to make great Sushi at home!