hosted by Matango Supperclub
The cuisine of Cameroon is one of the most varied in Africa. Food is as varied as its cultures, with over 300 ethnic groups having one or more local dishes, which may have similar variations eaten in other parts of the country. MATANGO Supperclub celebrates just that; whether on its most traditional; contemporary or fusion way. If you have never tried Cameroonian food, don’t miss out, the food is as tasty and spicy as a hot summer on your skin. How best to celebrate London's cultural diversity than to join the #MyLondonSupperclubs event this August 20th.
Menu (alternative menu is suitable for Vegan)
- A street style Cassava & Banana "beignets" served with a selection of mild to very spicy dips (Suitable for vegan)
- "Sangha" a vegan dish made of fresh corn, mild greens and palm pulp (salt free).
- Steamed Seabass cooked in leaves and served with deep fried cassava & Plantain.
- Vegan alternative: Spicy tomato blend and winter squash steamed in banana leaves served with deep fried cassava and yellow plantain.
* Mouth wash
- Smoked chicken, slow cooked in peanut soup , served with steamed rice
- Smoked vegetables, slow cooked in peanut soup, served with fragrant steamed rice.
- Mango sorbet served with crunchy caramelised coconut balls.
- Sweet Puff "beignets"