hosted by London Cookery School
Want to impress yourself and your guests by making something beautiful, different and tasty whilst learning an unusual skill?
Eat Like Thai Royalty!
Join this brand new workshop with Chef Poranee, who will teach how to make Royal Thai Sculpted Dumplings!
Learn how to make these beautiful sculpted dumplings that were in the past reserved only for the Thai Royal Family and even had poems written about them by King Rama II!
You will be shown the secret of how to make authentic:
Chor Muang ช่อม่วง
(Thai Royal Flower Dumplings)
Khanom JeebThai ขนมจีบไทยตัวนก
(Snowbird Shaped Dumplings)
Plaited Dumplings ปั้นสิบนึ่ง
(Twist-Plaited Vegetarian Thai Dumplings)
Different dietary needs can be catered for including:
Please mention when booking if you have any dietary requirements.
This class is suitable for beginner / intermediate cooks. ( Advantageous if you're good with your hands)!
- 3 to 3.5 hour hands-on workshop
- Learn everything you need to know to make these unusual beautiful dumplings
- Tea included for all the thirsty chefs
- Class notes and recipes sent to you afterwards via email
- A list of recommended products that have been used in the class and where to get them