hosted by School of Wok
Picture a long table heaving with food, surrounded by family and friends. Now make it a reality. In the customary tradition of over-the-top banqueting during Chinese New Year, School of Wok presents its first ever full-day banqueting class!
- General knife skills
- Balancing Chinese flavours
- Classic Chinese meat marinades
- Wok care and cooking skills
- All levels of experience
- Suitable for vegetarians upon request
- All students must be at least 16 years old. If you are under 16 years old, you will need an adult, also having purchased a place, to accompany you on the course
During this class you'll experience 2.5 hours of hands on cooking followed by a lunch break, then a further 2.5 hours of hands on cooking. The class will culminate with everyone sitting down to enjoy what they've created, alongside a well deserved glass of wine.
How many people are there in the class with how many teachers?
This class usually has between 6 - 8 students, with 1 Head Chef and 1 Assistant Chef.
What is included?
All ingredients and equipment
A welcome drink
A Light lunch
The opportunity to sit down and enjoy your meal at the end of the class
1 glass of wine, served with your meal
The opportunity to take food home, if available