hosted by School of Wok
The idea of this lesson is to push you to be able to make a variety of colourful dim sum that will eventually make up a dim sum basket full of simple dumplings that you have made yourself with the guidance of our specialist chefs.
Dim sum started from old tea houses where they never used to serve food with their tea. Over time, the competition on who could make the most beautiful dumplings has grown and joining this class will put you in good stead to top the dim sum table with your own creations!
- General knife skills
- Making dim sum and ready-made pastries
- Dim sum folding and rolling skills
- Making classic Chinese BBQ sauce from scratch
- All level of experience
- NOT suitable for vegetarians
During this class you'll experience 21/2 hours of hands on cooking, with the last half hour reserved for enjoying your creations, alongside a well deserved glass of wine
This class usually has between 8 - 12 students, with 1 Head Chef and 1 Assistant Chef.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- All ingredients and equipment
- A welcome drink
- 1 glass of wine, served with your meal
- The opportunity to sit down and enjoy your meal at the end of the class