hosted by Rock Bakehouse
The trend for vintage is still going strong so our vintage cupcakes class is the perfect way to combine cake and vintage all in one. The class is suitable for beginners or intermediates who would like to learn further cake decorating techniques.
In this class you will:
- Get baking tips on how to make the perfect cupcakes
- Learn all about sugarpaste and florist paste, their uses and how to work with it
- Colour sugarpaste and florist paste and learn how to create a successful colour palette for your decorations and cupcakes
- Learn how to make decorations from florist paste using different cutters and equipment
- Dome your cupcakes with buttercream and learn how to cover your cupcakes with neat and professional sugarpaste dome
- Learn how to make royal icing and get tips and tricks on how to pipe simple designs onto your cupcakes
- Decorate your cupcakes with simple royal icing designs and florist paste details
- Be able to ask any question you may have about cake and cake decorating
The class starts at 6.30pm. Tea, coffee and water will be supplied.
We provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere in all our classes. Our small class sizes also ensure you get one to one attention so that you get the most out of the session. In each class you’ll learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques you’re shown and go home with new found skills which you will be able to use time and time again.
A recipe and information sheet will be provided for you to take home plus your cake creation!