hosted by Taste Tripper Ltd
Calling all coffee lovers!
Want to learn top tips for making better coffee at home from one of the longest-running coffee roasters in London?
Come along and meet Jennifer Earle, founder of Taste Tripper and Chocolate Ecstasy Tours, and the expert team at the beautiful coffee shop H.R. Higgins in the heart of Mayfair for an after-work session of learning and tasting.
You'll be met with an espresso martini on arrival and a chance to chat with fellow caffeine addicts before hearing from the grandson of H. R. Higgins, who still runs the shop. David will explain top tips for improving your home coffee experience and talk you through a tasting of three different origin coffees. You'll have the chance to ask as many questions as you like and maybe even have a go at making a coffee.
Book your ticket and come along to chat with David and Jennifer, meet fellow caffeine lovers and enhance your coffee appreciation!
All profits from ticket sales will go to Candlelighters: https://www.candlelighters.org.uk/
* Tickets are limited and nonrefundable.
* This is an adults-only event.
* This is a standing event
- An espresso martini on arrival
- Mini intro from a coffee expert on how to make better coffee at home
- Taste coffee made with three different beans
- 10% off any beans or tea shopping on the evening
- feeling good knowing that most of the ticket price goes towards a charity that supports research into cancer