EXPLORE CAMBRIDGE THROUGH THE EYES OF A FOODIE
Are you a foodie or do you want to get under the skin of a city you visit? Then the award-winning Cambridge Food Tour is just what you’re looking for. We’ll take you off the beaten track, places which many tourists and even locals never get to see!
If you’re an experienced traveller or foodie traveller you’ll always be on the look-out for something new and different; keen to go off the beaten track, experience a city as locals do, getting to know the latest food, fine local produce and the hot place to eat in town. Quite often these area’s and local gems are off the beaten track, tucked away in an alleyway or in areas where very few tourists are to be seen.
What can you expect? A fun walking tour filled with delicious local and international food and interesting stories about food, the food scene and Cambridge. We’ll introduce your taste palate to new flavours and we can assure you, that you will be in for a real treat or as Delicious Magazine UK called it ‘a city peppered with international cuisine’.
Hungry for more? I am afraid I have to disappoint you here as it will be ‘a Tasting tour of Cambridge’ or as Master Chefs like to refer to ‘ a Surprise tasting tour’. The food on the tour is just as seasonal as the weather as Cambridge tastes different every season and with so many food and beer festivals around, it would be a pity not to dip into them too.
- Starts around 11 am in the historic centre (depending on the tour)
- Duration from 3 to 4.5 hours, depending on the tour
- Tour price includes all food and drinks
- Taste the Best of Cambridge and British food
- Learn about interesting local stories and history of the sampled food
- Discover areas of Cambridge other tourists hardly get to see
- Please make sure you wear good walking shoes and clothes for all weather conditions
Looking forward to meeting you in Cambridge!