I'm passionate about food, the quintessential foodie, who's always in the know about the latest trends and newly opened restaurants.
I am serious about eating locally and knowing where the food we eat comes from. Culinary tourism is my passion and I really enjoy sharing with others the incredible food culture in Portugal.
If you are looking for a unique experience for your taste buds and want to experience all things Portuguese then look no further!
There is nothing quite like city lights & wondrous nights!
Please join Erica and guests for a fantastic tasting experience!
- Portuguese Sangria Tasting
- Chouriço Assado (Grilled Portuguese spicy sausage)
- Papo Seco (Traditional Portuguese Bread)
- Azeitonas Curtidas (Portuguese Olives)
- Pasteis de bacalhau (Traditonal Portuguese Codfish cakes)
- Folhados de Salsicha e Queijo (Portuguese Cheesy sausage rolls)
- Salame de Chocolate (chocolate roulade) or Bolinhos de Laranja (orange petit fours)
- Bica (Portuguese Expresso)
Is your mouth watering yet? Come along to this lovely venue; relax as you sip on great sangria, scrumptious food and fabulous company!