hosted by madeleineshaw.com
Italian food often can leave you pretty BLOATED.
I have taken over Boma Green Restaurant (again) in Parsons Green for my third pop up Supper Club night! I will be designing the menu to show you that you can eat ITALIAN food even when you are eating clean! The food will be inspired by the typical ITALIAN diet but with a healthy twist to it!
I know that eating out when you are trying to be healthy can be tricky so I thought this would be a nice way to be healthy and social!
My promise is that all the produce will be:
• Organic and local
• Pasture raised/free-range/grass fed and finished meat
• Gluten free
• Grain Free
There will be a selection of dishes for the main course suitable for all, those who are gluten free, dairy free and organic mad :)
What will the night include?
- • A welcome Healthy Cocktail or Mock-tail.
- • A choice of three main courses (please see below)
- • A healthy sugar free dessert (you wont believe it doesn't contain sugar)
On entry you will be greeted with a healthy cocktail made with vitacoco coconut water, lime, vodka and pineapple (sugar and gluten free)
Mains will a choice of pasta 3 ways:
(All pasta will be made from zucchini- so it will be gluten and grain free)
1. Zucchini spaghetti with tomato, mozzarella and pinenuts
2. Zucchini spaghetti with herby meatballs
3. Zucchini spaghetti with mussels and chorizo
- Raw Chocolate ganache with fresh orange and grapefruit (dairy free, sugar free)
It will a great night to meet new people, network, frolic with like minded others and see me!!!
I would love to see you down there!
The last event we had a whole range of people, they came with friends, boyfriends, dates or by them selves. So please feel free to bring your friends, lover, partner or family!
Lots of love