hosted by madeleineshaw.com
Indian food, our national dish!
Normally eaten from greasy takeaway boxes! Not anymore....
I have taken over Boma Green Restaurant (again) in Parsons Green for my fourth pop up Supper Club night! I will be designing the menu to show you that you can eat INIDIAN food even when you are eating clean! The food will be inspired by the typical INDIAN diet but with a healthy twist to it!
I know that eating out when you are trying to be healthy can be tricky so I thought this would be a nice way to be healthy and social!
My promise is that all the produce will be:
• Organic and local
• Pasture raised/free-range/grass fed and finished meat
• Gluten free
• Grain Free
There will be a selection of dishes for the main course suitable for all, those who are gluten free, dairy free and organic mad :)
What will the night include:
• A welcome Healthy Cocktail or Mock-tail.
• A choice of three main courses (please see below)
• A healthy sugar free dessert (you wont believe it doesn't contain sugar)
On entry you will be greeted with a healthy cocktail made with vitacoco coconut water, lime, vodka and pineapple (sugar and gluten free)
Mains will be a choice of :
1. Creamy Chicken Tikka with cauliflower rice
2. Tumeric infused Lamb curry with cauliflower rice
3. Hearty Lentil Dahl with caulilfower rice
- Coconut panna cotta with mango coulis
It will a great night to meet new people, network, frolic with like minded others and see me!!!
I would love to see you down there!
The last event we had a whole range of people, they came with friends, boyfriends, dates or by them selves. So please feel free to bring your friends, lover, partner or family!
Lots of love