hosted by China Unbound
Love Chinese food? Our fun and interactive Chinese Cooking Classes will teach you how to make tasty, classic Chinese dishes that everyone loves. In this class, you'll learn the ins and outs of how to make yummy, authentic dumplings easily at home.
What you’ll get:
- Learn how to make your own fresh pastry from scratch
- Fun hands-on experience of chopping, mixing, folding, cooking (and eating!) – a great event with friends, family or for team building
- Understand how to marinate to create lovely Chinese flavours
- Tips to pan fry and boil dumplings to perfection
- Help throughout and user-friendly recipes so that you can recreate the dish at home fool-proof
- Ingredients and equipment for cooking
- Fun and relaxing environment in the comfort of a well-equipped home kitchen
Menu of the Day
- Pork and chive dumplings
- Prawn and chive dumplings
- Vegetarian dumplings pan fry and boil
What’s more, as we believe in giving you the full cultural experience, you will learn interesting stories behind the food, on China, its culture, as well as important Chinese dinning etiquettes – so a true pro in Chinese food you’ll be!
· Canada Water (10 mins walk) - full details will be emailed upon booking
· November 19th, Sun 11am – 2pm, 3 hours
· £45 per person - bring a friend for free (introductory special)
Check out our messy, but fun process!