hosted by Compulsive Foodie
Not all supperclubs have to be in far away, hard to reach East-end flats! Come check out London’s newest, swankiest supperclub brought to you by the Compulsive Foodie (blog launching shortly!) Enjoy the views of The Shard and The London Eye whilst dining on delicious world cuisine.
Dine with a View has a dinner party atmosphere – offering an intimate, fun & relaxed environment, for 8 guests. Your dinner will be served to you by a real food lover, a chef who draws from her extensive travels & cultural background & cooking experience for food creation. Rahima has recently begun exploring the wonderful world of molecular gastronomy, and seeks to incorporate some mouth watering explosions in her dishes, surprising and delighting her guests. her cooking tends to be Mediterranean based, drawing inspiration from her various cultureal backgrounds (born in East Africa, raised in Canada, from Indian parents and lived in Italy & France), along with influences from two of her favourite chefs – Ottolenghi & Jason Atherton (of Pollen Street Social & Berner’s Tavern, who’s also worked a season with Ferran Adria from El Bulli).
Expect a minimum of 4 courses, including a complimentary aperitif.
Past dishes include:
- Crab with goats curd & watermelon, taught to her by Marcus from Roast
- Black cod in Miso (a la Nobu!)
- Warm Butternut Squash salad with a lime chilli dressing & peanut crumble topping
- Roast carrot & puy lentil salad with rosewater
- Roasted chicken with saffron, hazelnuts, & honey
- Deconstructed gazpacho
- Pistachio encrusted tuna (learned from a Sicilian chef near Catania)
- Salmon with a chilli lemon & coriander marinade
- Watercress & pistachio salad with an orange blossom dressing (a la Ottolenghi)
- Deconstructed peach melba with homemade lavender yoghurt (a la Jason Atherton)