hosted by Tara Liondaris Photography
Join us for a one-day intensive photography & styling workshop with award-winning Patissier & Guittard Chocolate Ambassador Lucie Bennett, this February in Uyen Luu’s beautiful London Field’s studio. Lifestyle photographer Tara Liondaris will be teaching digital photography, food & prop styling, post-processing in Adobe Lightroom, social media, and workflow efficiency.
Over the course of the day, Tara will take you through the process of a professional food shoot shooting Lucie’s delicate pastry creations and sweet treats; from camera settings, setting up the shot, all the way to the final capture.
Structure of the day:
- Breakfast & Welcome
- Key digital photography principles (photography, light, composition, and camera settings)
- Demonstration on how to create a food photo (from prop selection to composition to food styling)
- Time to style and take your own photos of three separate set ups with hands on guidance (three extremes of style; simple and macro, styled and over-styled)
Lunch break, food will be provided in the studio
- Social Media
- Workflow efficiency
- Resources and Tips
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday 10th February 2018
Where: Unit 32, Third Floor, Regent Studios, 8 Andrews Road, London E8 4QN
Anyone interested in learning the above; whether you run your own blog, are an existing photographer/stylist or even if you run your company's social media channel!
Beginners to advance guests welcome.
What to Bring: A digital camera + something to take notes in, laptop not required.
Sample food styling items include (subject to change);
- Sweet Mini Tarts
- Jaffa Cakes, Biscuits, Doughnuts
- Individual mini cakes (small size)
£250 per person
Places are limited to 10 so book now to avoid disappointment!
Includes: full day workshop, refreshments, breakfast & lunch
Cancellation Policy: Due to the involved logistics, we offer no cancellations or refunds. Please know you can make it before booking.