hosted by United Ramen
It's cold, it's wet, it's January and it's miserable. Sounds PERFECT for a hot steaming bowl of Ramen noodles in a cozy central London pub! Our United Ramen pop-up series continues with a 'Ramen meets China' lunch.
At United Ramen we are obsessed with the history of and cultural influences on Japan’s soul food and Ramen and China go together like peas and carrots. Or like Bruce Lee and Yoko Ono. With such close ties to Chinese La Mian we knew a Sesame Sichuan Spicy Pork Tantanmen (Japanese-style Dandan noodles) had to be on the menu.
We will be serving a 4-course tasting menu centred around our Tantanmen with a glass of bubble tea to wash it all down. RAmen!
• Nibble: Red Pepper & Cucumber Asazuke (Pickles)
• Starter: Asian BBQ Spare Ribs
• Ramen: Sesame Sichuan Spicy Pork Tantanmen (Not for the faint-hearted….)
• Dessert: Mango & Chilli Mochi Ice Cream and Peanut Butter Mochi
• Bubble Tea: Smoked Lapsang Suchong Black Tea with Date Syrup