hosted by The Cider Box
Join us to celebrate the banishing of daylight saving nonsense for another 6 months, and the impending goodtimes clock that is British Summertime. It's no coincidence that this annual festivity falls on the same part of the month where for centuries, the first CIDER become ready after its long cold winters tucked away in cider houses and barns across the country. We'll be raising a glass or three to the forbidden fermented fruit, and holding a cider festival like no other on Saturday March 26th, on the roof of Queen of Hoxton, under the canvas of the Wigwambam.
- Lashings of mouth watering real & artisan ciders, many exclusive and unique to London!
- Tutored cider tasting sessions throughout the day!
- Complimentary cheese!
- Background folk music!
- A mountain of a meat feast, with vegetarian options!
Tickets £15 which include:
- 4 halves of delighful cider from a huge choice
- A lipsmacking plate of food from the fire
- A time tutored tasting session, with free cider and cheese
- The Lambkin & The Little Fish
Pulled slow roast shoulder of lamb w/rosemary, juniper & anchovy jus
- The Golden Bird
Chicken schnitzel w/caramelised apple sauce
- One Eye, Two Eyes, Three Eyes Stew
3 bean stew w/sweet potato & herb dumplings
All served w/sides:
- Roast potato, turnip & garlic w/harissa & orange
- Winter greens w/optional bacon butter