hosted by Nyammin'
Join Nyammin' for a culinary experience that celebrates the beautiful Caribbean island of Saint Lucia.
Nyammin' is a supper club that celebrates all things Caribbean founded by 3 British Virgin Islanders who want to enhance Caribbean awareness through cuisine and culture. We want to share what we know and love with the world!
Each of our authentic experiences highlights different islands - this time? Saint Lucia. You can expect:
- 4 course menu inspired by Saint Lucia’s rich culinary traditions (revealed on the evening)
- Complimentary Chairman's Reserve Rum cocktail on arrival
- Live music + entertainment
- Learn fun facts about Saint Lucia ( or refresh your memory!)
- Automatic giveaway entry to win a bottle of Chairman's Reserve Rum proudly sponsored by the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority
- 1 bag of St Lucia Sea Moss
Ready to lime and #nyamgood like a lucian? This lime is open to everyone - whether you’re a lucian, never visited Saint Lucia before, planning to visit, missing it, a foodie or lover of Caribbean food. Join us at our first experience of 2020 for an evening of great nyams and good vibes + a celebration of our first birthday!
Dietary requirements - If you have any special dietary requirements or food allergies etc. please leh we know.
P.S. "nyam" is a slang in the Caribbean which can mean eat :) See yuh there!
Check us out @wenyammin to see what we've been up to & our sample menus! Ready to #nyamgood?