hosted by Food at 52
In this extended Thai course, we will explore multiple authentic curries building with the quintessential flavour spectrum of sweet, spicy, sour, salty and pungent. This is a great opportunity to really find out how to create a taste of Thailand.
Students will be guided through the exotic herbs and spices, and learn how to prepare their own pastes and sauces for a truly authentic result. From game to seafood, tangy salads to fiery curries, this course will give your culinary skills a new direction.
Typical dishes on this course may include:
- Beef Penaeng Curry with Thai aubergine
- Green curry with seabass and green peppercorns
- Thai Red curry with bamboo shoots
- Thai salad with green mango and green papaya
- Sweet Sticky rice with mango