hosted by Definitely Cake
In this beginner's Cake Pop Class you will learn all you need to know to create the perfect Cake Pop from Tamsin Aston, author of the Pop book “Super Pops”.
Classes include all materials, ingredients and decorations. Just bring a notebook and pen.
Refreshments such as tea, cold drinks and sweet treats are provided.
You will leave the class with 8 Cake Pops that you have shaped and decorated yourselves.
* You will be talked through how to bake the cake & the frosting to make the Cake Pop mixture.
* With a pre-made mixture you will mould and shape 8 cake pops.
* Starting with basic round balls, you will learn the techniques for dipping, coating and giving a perfect finish to your Pops.
* Shape and decorate Summery Cake Pops with pre-made fondant shapes and decorations.
* Learn tips on how to bag and store your Cake Pops
More details here: http://www.definitelycake.com/learn_classes.php