hosted by Walk.Eat.Talk.Eat
Eat stuff. See stuff. Learn stuff. Leave...stuffed.
Whether you're new to the city, been here a while or a born and bred Londoner, we think we can show you something new.
Here's a taster of what you can get
(we change the tours every week):
* Tea tasting at a tucked away tea bar
* Fish & chips, but not just any fish & chips, the fish & chips
recently voted the best fish & chips in the country.
* Street food in the form of Italian piadina, blow-your-socks-off
chicken wings, pulled pork or a traditional English breakfast
* The buzz, clatter, chatter, and of course the food and drink
from far flung places, courtesy of Brick Lane food market.
* The infamous Brick Lane bagels, like no bagel you’ll have had
before, from one of the only Jewish eateries left in East
* Baby burritos at the world's first ever pop-up shopping
mall...made out of shipping containers.
And as you go, we'll give you a bit of a history on the area. You’ll visit what was once London’s most dangerous slum, see where Jack the Ripper went about his deadly business, and spot the much more modern street art. Your guide will also point out the best places to shop, drink, and generally enjoy yourself in the area.
We meet: at Shoreditch High Street Station