hosted by Gumbo Galley
Delicious vegetarian food in a unique central London home and a sassy New Orleans soundtrack all make for a memorable night out!
Going strong for over a year now, Gumbo Galley is serving up true New Orleans flavours. Chef Nataleigh René, a expat originally from the deep south shows you unique vegetarian southern food month after month with her inventive and heart warming food.
Our venue is a luxurious private home in Marylebone. Oxford St. and Great Portland St. are the nearest tube stations. One long candle-lit subterranean dining table (seating 14) awaits to lead you on a journey to experience New Orleans French Quarter jazz, food and decadence.
September 10th Menu:
- Welcome cocktail: Dixieland Axeman- Bourbon, Luxardousa aperitivo, Herbsaint, Peychaud bitters
- Arrival nibble: Cornbread with green tomato chow chow
- Salad: Grilled padron peppers, watermelon balls, feta, roasted spiced pecans and herb pistou dressing
- Main Course: Sweet potato grits, buttermilk fried tofu, smothered greens topped with okra and red pepper kimchi
- Accompanying HOT SAUCE trolley at your disposal to kick it up a notch
- Dessert: Bananas foster ice box pie