hosted by Asparagasm
All great films end in rapture but our next Asparagasm plants an ‘Emerald Kiss’ courtesy of Pernod Absinthe right in the opening sequence as we celebrate ‘Green Magic’.
We’ve room for 60 of you gorgeous munchkins at our 5-course fine dining event when our culinary wizards will create a vegan and gluten-free rainbow from somewhere over in the open kitchen.
Featuring guest chef: Fredrik Bolin
Disappearing Dining Club co-founder and Head Chef Fredrik Bolin is formerly of Michelin-starred Erik’s, Paul & Norbert (Stockholm), Zefferano & Glasshouse (London), and Ulrika’s (New York).
* Cream of Jerusalem Artichoke drizzled with Wild Mushroom Oil
* Tomato, Black Bean & Corn Ceviche with Lime & Cucumber Jelly & Crispy Tortilla
* Smoked Ratatouille Provençale served with roasted Red Pepper Polenta and a salad of rainbow greens
* Raspberry & Chilli Granita
* Pineapple Fondant with Coconut Sorbet