hosted by London From Scratch
In association with London Cocktail Week
This is all that a Soho Food Walk should be but we'll also meet a few extra sassy cocktails to mellow out the afternoon. We’ll also take note of some of the best hidden or private drinking dens of Soho.
Eclectic and buzzy, Soho is a heady mix of different cuisines, cultures and histories. It’s where ‘swanky’ rubs shoulders with ‘grungy’. It’s energetic and dynamic, and it’s where London’s food scene pushes beyond the boundaries of jellied eels to embrace the city’s new food movement. It's also home to some of London's best Mixologists and Cocktail Bars.
On this half day walking, eating and drinking tour, local chef and foodie, Michelle Francis guides you through the quirky laneways and hidden alleys of London’s most colourful neighbourhood. She'll take you to foodie spots and secret ‘those-who-know’ bars that are hard to find on your own.
You’ll munch and sip your way through some of London’s best bites and beverages. Michelle will gently fill in the history, architecture and culture gaps while your tastebuds are on their own little adventure.
* This bespoke tour runs on: Friday 9th and Saturday 10th October
* This food tour costs an additional £8 for the hiccups
* The half day Soho food tour starts at 10.30am and finishes at 2.00pm
* All food and beverages are included in the ticket price
* Details of the centrally located meeting point will be emailed to you upon booking
* There will be no more than 12 people doing this tour at any one time
All food & drink tastings are included in the ticket price of £69.50