hosted by South London Wine School
Join us for an evening of festive decadence!
To put you in the mood for the party season, this 2 hour evening tasting is all about celebrating some of the world's very best sparkling wines. We all know about the glorious wines of Champagne (and we'll be reminding ourselves with at least two this evening...!), but there are some truly amazing sparklers from just about every corner of the wine producing world. So we'll try the ever popular and eminently glubbable, peachy Prosecco alongside a top-notch vintage Cava, and a New World Champagne lookalike that will give many of its more illustrious French compatriots a run for their money! And finally we'll compare these with a sparkling wine from the South of England, an area that's building a serious reputation for itself on the international stage.
This is an evening of celebration, with some astonishing wines and delicious canapes to help you get into the Christmas spirit.
- A tutored tasting of 6 top quality sparkling wines including 2 Champagnes
- Nibbles and canapes to enhance the wines
- Learn all about how sparkling wines are made and why Champagne is so special
- Full tasting notes and tips on where to get the best Christmas deals
- Professional ISO tasting glasses
- A gift to all attendees from South London Wine School!