hosted by Taste at Tippler
6 courses, two free cocktails: Thursday December 12th, 7:30pm
Peckham-based Persian food expert, Sally Butcher, is serving up a 6-course Middle Eastern feast at East Dulwich's House of Tippler - perfect for a festive get-together!
Sally will take us on a culinary voyage through the courts of some of the most opulent reigns in Middle Eastern history with a delicious and authentic Tasting Menu prepared especially for Tippler.
Owner of London’s most famous Persian cornershop, Perseopolis, Sally is also the author of three best-selling cookbooks, Persia in Peckham, Veggiestan and Snackistan.
Your ticket will include 2 free cocktails made by House of Tippler's very own cocktail master, Tim Tippler.
This festive 6-course banquet is £40 and includes two free cocktails - nobody will leave hungry!
- Persian herb basket with cheese and warm bread
- Must-o-moussir (chilled yoghurt with spring garlic) Muhammara (a rich Turkish dip of peppers, pomegranate & chilli), nut roasted brussel sprouts with houmous.
- Mussels poached in saffron and arak
Served with seasonal salads: Cucumber and pomegranate, and Salad Olivieyeh (a Persian potato number).
- Spice roasted quail, fruit stuffed kufteh, and Morasa Pulao (a glorious festive rice served with citrusy stewed lamb)
NB: Vegetarians will be offered stuffed aubergines and a hearty plum hotpot.
- Pudding meze: pastries, dates, figs and chillied dipping sauce.
(NB: Menu is subject to change)
House of Tippler, 123 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, London, SE22 8HU
Easily accessible on bus routes 37, 40, 176, 185, 484, and by East Dulwich Rail (London Bridge)