hosted by Aria
Back by popular demand, After Hours Supper Club at Aria's Barnsbury Hall is a treat for all the senses. The highly crafted experience integrates contemporary British cuisine with timeless Finnish design, all set in one of Islington’s most striking home furnishing stores.
At closing time, Aria transforms their beautiful 4000 sq ft showroom into a unique supper club experience. The evening starts with a relaxed reception, where you can sip some bubbly while enjoying a preview of new design products to Aria. Then, get comfortable on a designer chair and tuck into a visually stunning and delicious 5-course meal specially designed for the timeless tableware settings from Finnish design brand Iittala.
About Chef Olaf Parker
Locally sourced and foraged ingredients feature prominently in chef Olaf Parker’s menus. The food is not overly complex, focussing on taste and ingredients rather than elaborate presentation. Only seasonal ingredients are selected and depending upon availability may include: wild garlic, local rabbit, dandelion, Kentish goats cheese, venison, Hardwick farm pork, Romney Marsh lamb and Kentish Honey.
• Five-courses paired with English wine
• Complimentary Vitriini Champagne Glass Box by Iittala, value £27
• Voucher for 10% off your next purchase over £50 at Aria
Limited seating. Purchase tickets in-store or online at www.edibleexperiences.com
1. Wild Rabbit Terrine, Red Onion Confit, Bramble Jelly, Herbs. Walnut Pate for Vegetarian option.
2. Asparagus Tart, Wild Mushroom Tart, Celeriac Tart, Wild Salads.
3. Spinach, Herb and Kentish Goats Cheese Cake, Ham Hock Croquettes, or vegetarian version.
4. Dandelion, New Potato and Fennel Salad, Kentish Charcuterie.
5. Otford Mess, Chocolate Torte, Limoncello & Mint Jelly.
6. Kentish Cheeses.
*For vegetarian option please call Aria, 020 7704 6222, to arrange.