hosted by So Delish
Nigerian cuisine is rich, diverse and colourful. A former British colony, Nigerians have been a vibrant part of the UK community and will continue to be so. Post #Brexit we want to use food to unite the community and celebrate our diversity. We invite you to our Supper club Naija ( Nigerian) Style.
On the menu is
- Fish peppersoup
- Peppersoup ( With Cowfoot and Offal)
- Banga Soup (Palmnut soup)
- Egusi Soup ( Melon seed soup)
- Afang Soup ( Leafy vegetable soup)
- Okro soup
- Nigerian Stew ( A sauce of tomatoes, onions and peppers)
All soups and stew served with an assortment of beef, chicken and fried fish.
- Pounded Yam
- Tuwon Shinkafa (Northern Nigerian mashed rice)
- Jollof rice
- White rice
- Dodo ( Fried plantain)
- Moinmoin ( Steamed bean pudding)
- Puffpuff ( Nigerian street food) dressed up with ice cream, Honey, chocolate or caramel sauce.
- Zobo drink ( Northern Nigerian non-alcoholic drink made with Sorrel with ginger and cloves)
- Chocolate cake with fresh raspberries.
- Victoria sponge with fresh fruit and cream.
Nothing Naija about the last two so that's how we show our British. Guests can expect rich and spicy flavours to taste. 50% of the proceeds will go to help women who have suffered from Domestic violence.