hosted by Rock Bakehouse
Learn how to decorate six cupcakes using buttercream and sugarpaste decorations. A great introduction to cupcake decorating, this short class is perfect for complete beginners or those looking to brush up on their decorating skills.
What is covered in the class:
- Get baking tips on how to make the perfect cupcakes
- Learn all about sugarpaste, its uses and how to work with it
- Colour sugarpaste and learn how to create a successful colour palette for your decorations
- Learn how to make decorations from sugarpaste using different cutters and equipment including sugar roses
- Get tips on how to get the perfect buttercream for piping
- Learn how to pipe buttercream using different nozzles to create different effects
- Decorate all your cupcakes using the decorations you have made
- Go home with an information and recipe sheet and your cupcakes in a box
The class starts at 7pm. Tea, coffee and water will be supplied.
We provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere in all our classes. Our small class sizes also ensure you get one to one attention so that you get the most out of the session. In each class you’ll learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques you’re shown and go home with new found skills which you will be able to use time and time again.
A recipe and information sheet will be provided for you to take home plus your cake creation!