hosted by Food at 52
It’s time to become a kitchen genius!
You can recreate a recipe and put on a dinner party, but you long to master expert techniques and feel confident firing up multiple gourmet dishes at once, cooking from sight, smell and sound. In the 3rd third and final part of the series, you’ll fuse global flavours with expert continental technique, honing your flavour palate by inventing your own sauces, pistous, coulis and relishes. You’ll master cheffy secrets to indulgent deserts and bold side dishes that will compliment your impressive mains and make for epic menus. You’ll know what expert cuisine looks and tastes like and walk away with the confidence to tackle any dish, big or small.
- Wild mushroom and crispy potato stack with oven dried tomato and perfect poached egg
- Spice-rubbed duck two ways with house-made sour marmalade
- Saffron crushed potatoes with red-pepper relish
- Herb salad with avocado and pine nuts
- Pear tart with frangipane custard and cognac cream